Transcripts are provided in printed, electronic form, or via .pdf. Printed
copies of your transcript will be hand-delivered to our local clients or sent
via the method of choice to our out-of-town clients. Our most popular method
of transcript delivery is via e-mail. A password protected and encrypted electronic
copy of your transcript is sent to your e-mail address using our e-transcript
system. Some of the benefits of this method are:
- Instant, secure, accurate electronic delivery.
- Page and line integrity is guaranteed.
- Password, encryption and virus-protection.
- Your transcript is a stand-alone document, which requires no additional
software on your computer to open, view, and print.
- We provide you with the powerful ability to navigate through your transcript
instantly because we link it to an index of your transcript. Click on a word
in the index and instantly zoom to that section of the transcript.
- You can easily set up different viewing environments, bold the format of
Q & A groups, or view just the transcript.
- Do your own printing directly from the viewer: print single or multiple
copies. We also provide you with the ability to do condensed printing, which
squeezes from one to sixteen pages of transcript (your choice) onto a single
sheet of paper.
- Copy-and-paste portions of the transcript into other documents, automatically
maintaining citations to pages and lines.